Jamshedpur Utilities & Services Company provides comprehensive services in the supply of water to both industrial and domestic customers. Our range of services cover operations & maintenance of the entire water cycle from intake to treatment, conveyance and distribution. We integrate this service with capabilities such as asset management activities, GIS, billing, collection and Non Revenue Water reduction programmes. The Company was formed in 2004 and we have since ventured beyond Jamshedpur to create new facilities in water across the country apart from modernising and maintaining existing ones.
- Operation and Maintenance of Water Treatment Plants Sewage Treatment Plants, distribution networks.
- Build new Water Treatment Plant and Sewage Treatment Plant on EPC or BOOT basis.
- Technical and Management support to improve performance of the Water Treatment Plants, Sewage Treatment Plants and Distribution Systems.
- Control of Unaccounted for Water (UFW) or Non Revenue Water (NRW).
- Creation of 24 x 7 municipal water supply systems.
- GIS for asset management including updating of existing drawings.
- Customer support services including call centre facilities for prompt handling of complaints.