Name of the Client:
Tata Steel Limited
- The scheme has considered a system to recover
- Approx.1450 Cu-M/hr(7.5 MGD)(1200 CU-M/hr from sunsungharia Nallah & 150 Cu-M/hr from Garam Nallah) out of a total of 2050 Cu-M available. A settling tank/collection Tank is provided at both the locations and independently connected through pipe lines to B.H. #2 Tunnel for return of recovered water to lower cooling pond.
- The scope of work envisages all aspects of engineering & project work including complete design & engineering, project management, procurement of all supply items including placement of order, inspection of supplies, site execution, and erection & commissioning of system. JUSCO has worked here as a EPC contractor.
Brief description of the Project:
The Project comprises of following components to be constructed by JUSCO
- Waste water recovery system
- Route survey, Design & preparation of construction drawings
- Procurement of materials
- External Painting of pipe – 2.1 K.M
- Structural Steel Fabrication & Erection – 21 MT
- Laying & erection of pipe (500 & 300nb) – 2.2 KM
- Testing & Commissioning
- Civil work involve intake,settling tank, M.C.C. Room, Pump house & pipeline support
- Electrical & instrumentation work Like installation & commissioning of MCC PANEL, PLC PANEL, FLOW METER LEVEL SENSOR ETC.
- This plant is fully automated.
Details of Jusco’s Construction Contract:
Contract Value: 6.74 Cr
Contract Duration: 16 months
Date of Completion: Completed 10.03.2009