Receiving of equipment/items and materials, unloading, subsequent handling at Site, storage, preservation, erection, testing, start-up, commissioning and performance tests for Conveyance Main to TISCO Plant required in connection with External Water Supply System for Works forGrowth Plan Project, TISCO, Jamshedpur
Name of the Client:
Tata Steel Limited
Brief description of the Project:
The Purpose of this project is to cater the water from River Intake Basin to Tata steel plant. The Project consists of civil, erection, testing, start-up, commissioning and performance tests for Conveyance Main.
- The Project comprises of following components to be constructed by JUSCO
- Survey & construction Drawings.
- Fabrication of 1200 NB. M.S. pipe -883 MT.
- Erection of 1200 NB. M.S. Pipe -2324 RM
- External & Internal painting for 1200 NB M.S. Pipe -2324 RM
- Hot Boring (700 NB & 600 NB ) pipe -02 nos
- Erection of flow meter, Air release valve
- Total R.C.C. quantity 800 CUM· Earth work - 3500 CUM
Details of Jusco's Construction Contract:
Contract Value: 6.21 Cr
Contract Duration: 12 months
Date of Completion: Completed 07.02.2009